srijeda, 18. studenoga 2015.

Summary of recent events


I didn't write for some time now. Mostly forgot or didn't have time to write, so I'll put short summary of what happened since last post.


Firstly, there was European youth cup in Langenfeld where I managed to get into my first boulder finals and finished 5th.
Next, on European youth championship in L'Argentiere I got into finals and finished 5th again. This made me 4th overall in European youth cup. These 2 finals were sign of my big improvement from last year where I was mostly around 12. place.
I was on my first senior's boulder competition, World cup in Munich where I finished 63. out of 121 competitor.
At the end, I became national senior champion in boulder, lead and speed!


This year is 25 years from first croatian 8a, Cocomo in Costiera, climbed by my dad. At that time climbing 8a was a real deal. For the anniversary I went there with him as I never actually tried that route before. I was surprised how bouldery and short route my dad chose for first 8a, because now he likes only endurance and long routes. I sent it on 2nd go, and sighted one other 8a there.

Dad and me in Cocomo (pic was taken on same day)








Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar